[ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉]

标题: IELTS CURRENT SPEAKING PART 2 TOPIC ANALYSIS (updated 15/09) [打印本页]

作者: ace雅思专家    时间: 2010-9-1 09:17
标题: IELTS CURRENT SPEAKING PART 2 TOPIC ANALYSIS (updated 15/09)
A Trip with a Friend (Dec. 3, 2009)

Describe a trip you would like to go on with a friend. *

You should say:
who you would like to travel with
where you would go (or: where you would like to go.)
how you would go there

and explain why you would choose to travel with this person. and explain why you would like to make this trip. *      

I am planning to go to Gold Coast with my girl friend in late October this year by plane. Some of our friends went there last summer and posted dozens of attractive pictures on the facebook which raised our interests, especially the parts about their experience in scuba diving. In their pictures, there was clear water, beautiful coral, hundreds of fishes around them and even a seahorse kissing my friend’s goggles. It was amazing. My girl friend is extremely into marine life and we planned to go there last autumn but we were busy with study in that period and we also took part-time jobs during the previous school break. That is why we haven’t gone there until now. Her birthday is October the 31st. I will try to arrange the trip without drawing her attention and make it as a big surprise for her. I hope this trip will be one of her most memorable birthday presents.

PART3:
•    Do people in Your country prefer long-distance travel or short trips? FQx2
•    Do people in Your country prefer to have one long holiday each year, or several shorter holidays?? FQ adventurous
•    Traveling alone can be dangerous. If you were a parent, at what age would you allow your son or daughter to travel alone? FQ
•    What are some differences between long trips and short trips? FQ
•    Would you agree that there are differences between different people when they go on a trip? FQ
•    How is traveling different when old people travel and when young people travel? FQ
•    What benefits do young people (or, children) get and what benefits do old(er) people get when they travel?  FQx2
•    What are some differences between a business trip and a holiday trip? FQ
•    What benefits does tourism (the tourist industry) bring to society? FQ
•    Do you think the media has much effect (influence) on the tourism industry? FQx2
•    (Similar to above) Compare learning about a place by going there rather than by reading about the place in books or seeing it on TV or on the internet. FQ

What benefits of travelling to people of different ages?
Can people get anything from a travel that they can’t from TV?
The increasing tourism has what bad effects? How?   
1.    What are some of the different reasons why people travel from one place to another?  
2.    In what ways is a business trip different to a holiday trip?
3.    What do you think is the relationship between (international) business trips and international co-operation?
4.    What impact do you think tourism can (or does) have on a place (a tourist spot)?
5.    In what ways do you think modern technology has changed people's traveling experiences, compared to a few decades ago?
作者: ace雅思专家    时间: 2010-9-6 11:49
2. A Walk with a Friend  p137
Describe a walk with a friend that you remember.
You should say:
when it was
who you walked with
where you walked
[what you talked about *]
what happened during the walk
and explain why you remember it.
The most unforgettable walk that I took was the one with Jason in the beginning of 2008. He was my good friend in high school and came to Australia for tertiary education after graduation. I had not seen him for a long while so when I knew he was back home, I invited him to hang out for a walk and chat. We went back to our high school where we spent 3 years together and walked around the buildings that we were familiar with. We talked a lot about the happiness and memorable moments in that 3 years and what happened recently.
He told me quite a lot of experience in Australia, general information about Australia, his uni life and various work experience, which were all interesting and inspiring to me. I started to think about finding some new challenges for myself. I spent more than twenty years under the care and protection of my parents. It was time that I should start my own independent life, explore the outside world and experience something different. This was the cause for me to come here. Although it might be a normal walk to Jason, it actually changed my path of life. That is why I will never forget this walk.

Note
•    It is not clear if the wording is "with a friend", "with some friends" or "with one or more friends". Ask the examiner if it's ok to talk about a walk with a group of friends, if you really want to talk about that. Just try to focus on one of those friends in your answer.
•    Possibly the word, "recent" is in the wording.
•    If the word, "friend" is used in the wording, it would be unsuitable to describe a walk with one of your parents or another relative. However, if you clearly explain that your relationship with your parent or relative is just like a relationship with a friend, then it might be ok.
Walking is an extremely accessible form of physical activity that is free, and which has many health benefits. It doesn't matter whether you choose to walk with friends or by yourself, as long as you are physically active. A good long walk can refresh your senses, lose the extra pounds and make you feel a lot better about yourself. Walking is often regarded as one of the best forms of exercise around. Nearly everyone can participate and everyone who does participate will benefit. Walking burns calories, strengthens bones and works muscles. It is a great stress reliever and a good way to find some time alone with your thoughts. The act of walking is versatile enough to be done outdoors in any weather you might be willing to tolerate, or indoors, when the weather is inclement, on a treadmill, an indoor track or at the mall.
•    (Similar to above) Do people today walk more than people used to in the past?  FQx2
•    How do you think people could be encouraged to walk more? FQx2
•    What are the benefits of walking? FQx2
•    Do you think exercise is important? (Why?) FQ
•    Do you think people will walk more than they do now in the future? FQ
•    Do you think computers have influenced the amount of walking that people do? (hint: internet, working from home) FQ
•    Do people in China walk very much? FQ
•    Where do they usually walk?
•    What are the benefits of walking? FQx2
•    Do you think exercise is important? (Why?) FQ
•    In previous years, did people used to walk more than today, or less? FQ
•    Do you think people will walk more than they do now in the future? FQ
•    How do you think people could be encouraged to walk more? FQx2
•    How do you think people could be encouraged to walk to work?
作者: ace雅思专家    时间: 2010-9-15 20:18
3.A Long Journey
Describe a long journey that you have been on. *
You should say:
where you went *
how you went there *
.who was with you *
and explain why you made this journey. *
I went to Gold Coast with my wife last summer by plane. Some of our friends went there before us and posted dozens of attractive pictures on the facebook which raised our interests, especially the parts about their experience in scuba diving. In their pictures, there was clear water, beautiful coral, hundreds of fishes around them and even a seahorse kissing my friend’s goggles. It was amazing. My wife is extremely into marine lives. Although we had some direct encounter with fishes in the aquariums, high glass walls were always the obstacles to cut the connection between us and them. She was so looking forward to having intimate contact with adorable marine creatures. Her birthday is February 15th. I managed to arrange the trip without drawing her attention and make it as a big surprise for her. She was so happy when she received the air ticket. And for me, I was very satisfied with choosing the right gift. It was a really nice stay there and if we have time, we will go there again this summer.

•  How does travel affect different (types of) people in different ways?
•  What are some of the different reasons why people travel from one place to another? FQ
•  In what ways is a business trip different to a holiday trip? FQx2
•  In general, do you think people like traveling? FQ
•  What are some of the problems that people might experience when they go on a trip and what can/could the traveler do to resolve (or, avoid) these problems? FQx2

欢迎光临 [ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉] (https://aupeopleweb.com.au/1/aupeople/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2