[ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉]

标题: 雅思4个7? 超简单!! [打印本页]

作者: amtf    时间: 2013-9-3 11:28
标题: 雅思4个7? 超简单!!
雅思培训咯!!欢迎大家来上课哦!( My mobile number is 0452208079)
AUPEOPLEweb.com

AUPEOPLEweb.com
AUPEOPLEweb.com

Hi,dear all, are you truggling with IELTS preparation? Are you targeting at IELTS overall score of 5,6 or even 7? Do you think English is boring and hard but a skill you have to be good at? If yes, you have come to the Right Ad !
AUPEOPLEweb.com

AUPEOPLEweb.com

I have sufficient English teaching experience and my IELTS scores are as follows:
AUPEOPLEweb.com

In the IELTS test held on 27/OCT/2012, the test results were:
AUPEOPLEweb.com

Listening 8.0; Reading 8.0; Writing 8.5; Speaking 8.0; Overall 8.0.
AUPEOPLEweb.com

AUPEOPLEweb.com

In the IELTS test held on 17/NOV/2012, the test results were:
AUPEOPLEweb.com

Listening 9.0; Reading 8.5; Writing 8.0; Speaking 7.5; Overall 8.5.
AUPEOPLEweb.com

AUPEOPLEweb.com

As above, I think my English is competent enough to teach and I hope you believe that I am a reliable and responsible teacher.
AUPEOPLEweb.com

AUPEOPLEweb.com

My teaching rate will be $25/hour per person.However, if you have a friend to join our class, the fee can be $20/hour per person.Or even lower if there are more students.
AUPEOPLEweb.com

AUPEOPLEweb.com

If you are interested, please contact me at your convenience. I will do everything I can to help you to obtain your required mark.
AUPEOPLEweb.com

AUPEOPLEweb.com

Note: I teach General IELTS writing and speaking; Academic IELTS writing (task two only) and speaking.
( My mobile number is 0452208079)
AUPEOPLEweb.com

作者: 凉城    时间: 2013-9-24 15:26
hao

欢迎光临 [ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉] (https://aupeopleweb.com.au/1/aupeople/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2