[ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉]

标题: 辦公室清潔合同出售 [打印本页]

作者: iicamel    时间: 2013-5-4 01:41
标题: 辦公室清潔合同出售
现有一办公室清洁合同出售。正规澳洲公司加盟商,已经工作两年多,客户收入十分稳定。月收入$4500-$5000(不包含GST)。周工作单人32小时,若两人做,会很轻松。很适合couple 和学生。因为本人也是学生,但是即将毕业并且已找到工作,所以现阶段打算出售, 价格为$20000 加上$2000的转让费。只要诚心购买,价格可以商量。转让费是交予公司,本人不会多收一分。是要4个月即可回本。因为做了很长时间, offices 都很干净,接手后完全不会有做initial 的辛苦。另外都是白天工作,一周工作5天或者是6天(熟练后5天完全没问题,周末可双休)。提供全面的培训,设备药水也可商量。购买者需要有车,另offices 分布于canning vale 周边地区(本人也住在Canning vale).PS. 本人已经详细的绘制了一份时间表,其中包括offices 所处地区,工作时间以及价格。如有意向,可以联系获取,以便更好的确定是否购买。诚心出售,非诚勿扰。

电话或者信息请联系:0422848817 Bella
Email: yuan8831@hotmail.com
There is an office cleaning contract for sale. I have been franchisee of a cleaning company over two years. Monthly income is roughly around $4500 to $5000 excluding GST. Total hours in one week for single person will be 32 hours and it is easier to do by two persons within 16 hours each. It is quite suitable for couple and student actually. And I have got a new job currently and will graduate from uni a couple of months later. So it is better to be sold asap. The price for whole contract is $20000, plus $2000 as transfer fee pay to master franchisee. The price is negotiable and I will provide fully training. Some equipment and chemicals can be included with good price accepted by both parties. Actually, the customers are satisfied with my job and all offices are quite clean, so there won’t be hard work like initial job to do. And all jobs will be done in the daytime and usually 5 or 6 days per week (normally I finish job in 5 days coz adequate time should be spending on study). The buyers need to have a car and all offices are located in suburbs around canning vale and I’m living in canning vale currently.
PS: I have drawn a schedule for all the offices including suburb name, working hours and price. The buyers can contact me to get that. And I would like to provide more information if needed. Serious buyer only.
Ring or text : 0422848817 Bella
Email: yuan8831@hotmail.com
作者: bella8831    时间: 2013-5-5 19:34
Need to be sold asap, if you are interested in that, pls feel free to contact with me  ^-^
作者: bella8831    时间: 2013-5-5 19:35
up up up ~~~~

欢迎光临 [ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉] (https://aupeopleweb.com.au/1/aupeople/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2