[ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉]

标题: 结识外贸朋友 I am supplier of printer consumables! [打印本页]

作者: lotuslee    时间: 2006-8-14 11:52
标题: 结识外贸朋友 I am supplier of printer consumables!
Dongwei Computer Consumables Co,Ltd. Zhuhai, is located in the beautiful seashore city----Zhuhai, Guangdong province, China. With convenient transportation, the good location which is near HK and Macao enables our business to enlarge at its fastest speed. Our tenet is "Quality First, Customer Upmost ". We supply excellent products and the best service for all the customers and dealers all over the world.

We are a wholesaler of all ranges of INK AND TONER CARTRIDGES for Canon,Epson, Hp, LexMark, Samsung, Lenovo, Kangbo ,Kodak and so on. WE HAVE OUR OWN FACTORY , Our products are of high quality under strict control from our QC and of low price because of large scale production. We have passed ISO9001 system. So please rest assured of our products.

With good quality and low price, our products are considered to be the best choice for agents in your market. High profit could be earned.

Our company’s website is   www.dw365.com , website upgrading.

For more information, Please contact me at MSN: mydearlotus@hotmail.com  or through E-mail: mydearlotus@hotmail.com [s:1]  [s:4]  [s:8]  [s:2]
作者: enjoy    时间: 2006-8-14 17:56
恩,我朋友帮帮顶顶哈哈,卖打印耗材的
作者: nonoheart    时间: 2006-8-16 13:02
不错,不过这边越来越多这种了,老外还是怕printer坏,都不买兼容的
作者: lotuslee    时间: 2006-8-19 11:00
楼上的个人签名好厉害啊。但是我找女朋友就是基的啦。哈。

大家多多指教啊。近来工作有点忙呢。
作者: lotuslee    时间: 2006-8-19 11:01
讲错 ,原来是ENJOY的个人签名。呵。。。希望我也会发达啦!
作者: enjoy    时间: 2006-8-19 12:47
晕........................
哎.....莲花...我服你了,哈哈后~现在才发现是我的签名.......................
作者: lotuslee    时间: 2006-9-2 16:18
好人会有好报的!
我奇怪的发现~回贴的人都跟李嘉诚一样发财了,找到男女朋友了,移民成功了,考试通过了,做生意赚钱了~你回不回贴呢...?

BS 看帖不回帖,或者回水贴的人.........

这年头,能发好帖子不容易呀~

还是这样工作着,月底有个同学美国回来,摆酒请饮。。。是初中的一对郎才女貌的结合。啊。看着人家结婚,羡慕死了。真幸福。。。!!!!

为何我就这么难过呢。。。 [s:6]
作者: lotuslee    时间: 2006-9-2 16:23
有种想死的感觉,今天星期六,为何时间过得这么慢。星期六还不能去玩。真晕!!

我要释放自己!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [s:8]  [s:8]  [s:8]  [s:8]

I want to lead a life which I want!
作者: enjoy    时间: 2006-9-2 17:28
........................可怜的孩子...一切会好的
作者: cerberus    时间: 2006-9-2 19:55
lotuslee lighten up your heart lah

相信你的生活总能找到开心的事,摸摸 [s:2]

欢迎光临 [ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉] (https://aupeopleweb.com.au/1/aupeople/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2