[ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉]

标题: 需要阿司匹林或者青霉素之类的消炎药~~~~ [打印本页]

作者: 幸福的老灵魂    时间: 2008-6-3 13:38
标题: 需要阿司匹林或者青霉素之类的消炎药~~~~
哪位帮帮忙啊?
作者: emm    时间: 2008-6-3 14:40
Sorry at uni now, can't type chinese.

When do u want it? I can get it from my pharmacy. Aspirin is over the counter medicine, I can get it for u, but for pain and inflammation, ibuprofen (nurofen) is better. With antibiotics you can not get it from the pharmacy, have to go to see a doctor first.
作者: 男人帮    时间: 2008-6-3 14:44
引用第1楼emm2008-06-03 14:40发表的:

When do u want it? I can get it from my pharmacy. Aspirin is over the counter medicine, I can get it for u, but for pain and inflammation, ibuprofen (nurofen) is better. With antibiotics you can not get it from the pharmacy, have to go to see a doctor first.
这些抗生素你可以随便拿的吗?给我也来点看家。
作者: pandacn    时间: 2008-6-3 15:17
引用第1楼emm2008-06-03 14:40发表的:

上次扁桃发炎, 死活都要我看医生才拿到一盒阿莫西林.
emm你在哪家药房啊? added u in facebook already,
作者: emm    时间: 2008-6-3 16:10
Yeah, LS the one u mentioned in Chinese is Amoxycillin, the most commonly seen type of antibiotics, it is indicated for tonsilitis, the one u had. Unfortunately you need to see doctor for it.

I am working in one of the pharmacy 777 down the south every Saturdays, getting all the stuff for 25% off~ I Used to work in the Guardian pharmacy (pharmacity) on hay st, perth.
作者: nick    时间: 2008-6-3 21:42
我家有好多药,下个月就要扔了~哪位同志有需要可以来我家拿~

地址都知道了吧~~~
作者: lisa^^    时间: 2008-6-3 21:52
樓主怎么不問我? 我多的是... 隨便拿.
作者: 幸福的老灵魂    时间: 2008-6-4 00:22
大家好,我是牙龈发炎了,因为长智慧牙的导致的,都已经好几年了,每次频频发作。。。很无奈。。。。

emm: 谢谢Emm啦,下次如果买药就找你了,方便又便宜哈。
Lisa: 好心人真多,谢谢各位啦~~~Lisa谢谢你打电话给我,明天我在学校见你啦。
Nick: 走之前出来聚一聚吧,都是老同学了,你这次回国不知道还有没有机会见面了。谢谢大家。。
作者: lisa^^    时间: 2008-6-4 01:03
真煽情. 不習慣...

我已經把藥收拾好了, 專治牙痛~

明天見啦, 欠我一頓飯.
作者: 幸福的老灵魂    时间: 2008-6-5 09:41
你以为只有Sam才会说煽情的话啊............对了,你是不是病倒了........................

欢迎光临 [ A.U.PEOPLE 澳群澳洲珀斯Perth华人网官方网租房二手车招工二手买卖黄页退税税务Tax Return 珀斯 悉尼 墨尔本 布里斯班 阿德莱德 堪培拉] (https://aupeopleweb.com.au/1/aupeople/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2